Let's talk about the DBC Paper catalog and the important agreement we made with Papyrus.
Here is a good reason to go back to writing on our blog. Because, it's true, we haven't written any more for a long time. It happens when you are too busy, when you have too many ideas and you don't have the time to realize them all.
In recent months so many things have happened that today it is impossible to stand still: a few weeks ago we concluded a commercial agreement with Papyrus Italy, a company that belongs to the third largest European group in the distribution of paper and cardboard for the graphics, paper converting, packaging and office industries.
The truth is, we found each other because we share similar characteristics and values:
- 20 years of experience on the market: both companies were born in the early 2000s, with a strong desire to grow.
- Top suppliers: we both collaborate with the most important and qualitatively recognized international partners, to guarantee excellence in every type of product.
- Delivery time optimization: the increase in the product portfolio has not limited us in the search for continuous growth in logistics and transport efficiency.
- Ethical code: we share the same ethical-professional and environmental protection values, which are reflected in the choice of our suppliers and our commercial strategies.
But we decided to work together because we are complementary:
- In the products: we are super specialized in optimized formats and in the publishing field, while Papyrus has a mind-boggling product portfolio, whether they are related to standard format graphic papers, as well as special papers, packaging and office products.
- In the territory: we are mainly rooted in the North West, Papyrus in the North East and in central Italy. Above all: we are united in the daily commitment to find the right solution to your every request. From today we do this by allowing each of our sales consultants to double their commercial offer.